Thursday, September 17, 2015

Toddlers and Panties

Do you all have any 2 year old toddlers? 

 I have one name Natalie and she likes to walk around without her panties, tonight I gave her and her brothers a bath put on her panties and a t-shirt, dressed the boys and when her mom came home from work I go upstairs and find her with out her panties on.  I put panties back on with a fight go down stairs and come back she is upstairs and the panties are sitting on the top step of  the stairs, I go up find her and try to put the panties back on and she tries to get away from me I had to hold her down to put them back on.  Am I the only one dealing with this issue.  2 years old and don't want to wear your panties.

This is her after I put them on the first time she fell out on the floor at the bottom of the steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment