Tuesday, September 15, 2015

5:30 am nosie call

So at 5:30 am this morning I was dreaming a great dream to be awakened by little fat feet running across my head and squealing noises coming from above.  My 2 year old grand daughter  was awake and when I got up to see what the problem was she was running back and forth from one bedroom upstairs to the other "Naked" this one loves to be naked if it's not all of her clothes it her underwear.  I asked what was wrong my daughter said she woke up with a fever, I went back to bed because I wasn't feeling well they all had been in my face the weekend they were passing the sick germ so I got one of the bugs myself.  When I awoke again by 10:00 am she was still naked.  I can't with that little girl, she is too much.









No comments:

Post a Comment