Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday Day Off

So I thought my time was off on the weekends, but no when I wake up and come out of my room who is waiting on me the grand kids.  I walk silently to the kitchen and Nick is sitting in the den on the floor and come up behind me once I get in the kitchen and he say's he wants juice, then I feel him and he is warm with a blanket wrapped around him so I find the Advil and give him some, and the next person I see is Nate and just talking away, I go back to bed but that doesn't work because they are asking for any and everything.  My youngest daughter cooks breakfast for everyone but later when they hear me say I am going somewhere Nate ask me can he go so I tell him to go put his clothes on, hes does, and I sneak out the house with only him, is that wrong?  Well when you have twins when they are together they are Double Trouble but when you have them alone they are much better so when we get back home Nick wants to know  where is Nate and can he go with me.  Oh wow these are the twins on Saturday.

How was your Saturday?  

No comments:

Post a Comment