Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mya Turns 8 years old

Happy Birthday to my Niece Mya!  Mya's birthday was October 4 and she told my mom her (Nan Na) that her mother didn't do anything for her birthday except take her shopping, Mya turned 8 years old this year.  So my mom her (Nan Na) went shopping and bought her a cake, balloons and party favors to have a sleep over with 2 of her younger cousins only Kennedy got a chance to come but they had a ball and my mom called me over to take pictures of her decorations and the kids playing. When I walked in my niece Mya said to me hey Auntie Steph what did you bring me! I said I brought me and my camera over for you.  Of course on Sunday morning they called me and  wanted to see the pictures of themselves being silly. Kids they just want to have fun, my mom said all they wanted to do was play with the balloons and tattoos.  Happy Belated Birthday Mya Auntie Loves You....

























No comments:

Post a Comment