Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hand Foot Mouth




Hand Foot Mouth!  Have you ever heard of such a thing?  Well yesterday evening I met the grand kids at the doctors office after work, waited and waited mind you because the doctor was running behind and I was late because of traffic.  I didn't leave the doctors office until after 6pm for a 4 o'clock appointment but any way.  After checking the grand baby out the doctor said she has Hand Foot Mouth virus, it's a virus and it just has to run its course, she has ulcers in the back of her throat do you want to see them she ask me, uh no I don't I told her, but she says you have to look at her feet and her hand's and her mouth will have little bumps and she may run a fever.  She has been really crouch and slobbing because of the ulcers and she doesn't want to swallow.  My daughter said she got it from one of the twins because now that she knows he had the same thing and only wanted to eat stuff that was soft for the past 2 weeks and he had little bumps on his fingers but she didn't know what they were.  Now we know the culprit. So if you haven't heard of it now you know.  




No comments:

Post a Comment