Thursday, June 22, 2017

Slammers



But let me introduce you to Slammers Snacks, tasty, superfood greek yogurt snacks designed to fuel kids with organic fruits and vegetables.  These snacks are a portable, healthy alternative to candy, and can be enjoyed frozen, cold, or at room temperature.  Great for those all-day adventures, but even better because there are no crumbs!
Each flavor introduces kids to fruits such as mangos, acai, yumberries, kiwis, and pomegranates, and serves as a great source of essential vitamins.  Two flavors also come packed with seven grams of protein—perfect for active kids.

So I got the opportunity to try these Slammer with the kids and they enjoy them, they all four are racing to see who can get one first.  The kids found a box today and said GG can I have one of these I found this, I told him it wasn't lost but it was one in the refrigerator, when he got it and ran up the stairs the other three came down to ask for one and I told them they had to get cold I just put them in the fridge.  So I guess you all know the kids are Loving these Slammers up. I think their favorite kind is all of them. Thanks for choosing us to try them hope we can get more.












No comments:

Post a Comment